As an anxious, versatile and traveling violinist, he makes his musical journey evolving and exploring world music: Irish, Romanian, Klezmer, Eastern Mediterranean … learning his music and culture, looking for technical and stylistic tastes to incorporate in his improvisations
She starts at the Music School of Sant Cugat del Vallès with a violin Carl Grimm that his grandfather had kept up in a closet in the Raval of Barcelona.
She obtains a violin Master Degree at the Liceu Conservatory, a postgraduate at the Royale Conservatory in Brussels and specializes in free improvisation at the Conservatory of Liège (Belgium) with Garret List.
Study with Heriberto Fonseca, Adam Korniczewsky, Igor Semenoff, Norbert Pignol, Oriol Sanya, Nana Kawamura, Christoff Mallinger, Horacio Fumero, Didier Lockwood, Joan Munné, among others.
A musical universe that links classical music, traditional music and jazz; all these styles are consolidated with the creation of the duo De Vellut with accordionist Anatol Eremciuc and duo Numa with Marc Pons Menier on the Electric Guitar.
The multiple performances with the Brussels Philharmonic Orchestra, N’Faly Kouyate, Rafael Amargo, Garret List Ensemble, Bao Cissocko, Rue Haute, Eduard Iniesta ensemble, Les Violines among many others and the years of tour with the Klezmer Circus, They have traveled to great venues across Europe.
- Mixtures, 2019 duet Numa
- La mà d’Ulisses, 2018-1019 amb duo De Vellut
- Els 4 elements, 2018 Espectacle pedagògic teatre /música
- Les 4 Estacions, 2016-2019 Les Violines
- El gos Solitari de Mozart, 2016-2018 Eduard Iniesta Ensemble
- Piazzolla i Altres móns, 2013- 2019 duo De Vellut
- Circus Klezmer gira Europea, 2009 – 2012
- Tâmala Project, 2006 – 2009
- Dunyakan 2008 – 2009
- Rue haute 2007 -2009
- Brussels Philarmònic Orchestra 2006-2008